Apparently... very.
(Had to put the camera to the side cause he gets distracted as soon as he sees it. Although when it comes to food, the distraction doesn't last long)
(Had to put the camera to the side cause he gets distracted as soon as he sees it. Although when it comes to food, the distraction doesn't last long)
HILARIOUS!!!! I understand Cash. I feel the same way about Ben & Jerry's Brownie Batter Ice Cream.
ReplyDeleteHa! That's awesome, Linds!
ReplyDeletelol! poor kid, he's clearly wasting away. just look at those hollow cheeks!
ReplyDeleteI mean, really... do they ever feed him?? PS. I have the feeling we could be feeding him all sorts of grossness and he'd still pound it. I mean, so long as it resembles food, he doesn't seem to care.
ReplyDeleteEllen was wondering what would happen if you didn't quite give him the food, just had the spoon near his face. I am also curious.
ReplyDeleteIt might seem cruel, but I think you try it next time. :-)