Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Weekend

It will be hard to summarize all the adventures we had over the recent holiday weekend, but I'll give it a shot.
Probably the best part was seeing all sorts of family members who came into town for my mom's cousin's wedding! 
Cousin P-Rock taught me how to ride a snail...



Daddy played with me in the sprinklers...


Grandpa tried to beat me at the "ppffffftttt" game (silly man, doesn't he know there's no contest?)...


Grandma taught me how to read Tajik thanks to my new book...


... and by the end of the weekend, I could read a menu, which was my ultimate goal anyway...


I even got in a little chillaxin' with my ol' man...

I'd say we all had just about too much fun...


















Oh, and of course, there was the wedding...




















1 comment:

  1. the next to last shot--of C's crazy face...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete