Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another adventure (Part 1)

Recently, mommy and I went to visit Daddy's family in Ohio. We started our vacation visiting
Great Grandma on our way to the lake where Daddy used to spend his summers when he was little:



During the drive to the lake, I might have drifted off... 


... but once there, I did some serious playing:



I especially loved the boat ride:


I always made sure I was well hydrated:

 
And really loved cuddling with daddy's cousin Joel:
 
 
I even suckered a few unsuspecting relatives into walking me up and down the pier for a while:
 
 

I also spent a good deal of time splashing in the water...

 

... which Grant didn't seem to mind too much (I think...):

 

And Daddy's cousin, Sarah, let me wear her hat during snack time:

 






1 comment:

  1. Just when I don't think he can get any cuter, I find out I was wrong! He is looking so so big too! And that one of him with the straw hat looking at the camera--simply amazing! I have so enjoyed updating myself on Mr. Cash and the fabulous Neuhausel fam! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete