Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where have I been?

Well, something about mommy's computer dying and daddy having to get a new one and get it all set up before mommy could put any cute pictures of me on the blog. Or even not cute ones, I guess. Just pictures at all. So I guess the pictures were recovered from the "dead" computer (how can a computer be "dead", anyway? I know I don't know much cause I'm only one and all, but...)

Speaking of being one... that's my big news! I'm ONE! And loving it. I'm getting into more trouble with every passing day, and am making sure that mommy and daddy know who's boss around here. It's like I own them. Like they're my pets. 

They even feed me cake when I tell them to...



I even have friends and family wrapped around my little finger... they gave me some super cool stuff for my birthday. A few examples include an awesome box from Grandma and Grandpa and a gift bag with really cool tissue paper in it from Landons. Does it get any better than this??



It's not so bad having a birthday and being the boss of everyone. I think I'll do it again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, is it me, or did he get a little taller? He looks like he's well on his way to toddlerhood!

    ReplyDelete