When we got home to Denver, we still had a lot of exploring to do. We visited the 16th st mall, where there's a fun collection of painted pianos. So I thought I show 'em how it's done...
I pretty much rocked it.
We also visited one of my favorite places in the whole world: the playground:
I especially liked trying to climb up the slide:
But sometimes it took a few hands to help me up:
I also got to celebrate my birthday all over again, and even learned how to open presents (sort of):
Thank you, Grandma and aunt Laura for my birthday presents!!
Speaking of birthdays, I decided I'd give walking a try, just a day shy of my 13 month birthday:
(I'd be embarrassed by how excited my mom was, except that I was pretty crazy proud myself!)
It was such a fun visit, I was so sad to see Grandma and Aunt Laura leave... I thought maybe they could take me home in their suitcase:







The expressions on his face in these shots are just priceless. I think the white hat ones are the best of all time. I (almost) feel like I am in the room with him, right there!
ReplyDelete