Saturday, September 18, 2010

Visitors!

I LOVE being the center of attention, I LOVE it when people come to visit me, and I especially LOVE it when it's family! Daddy's mommy and sister came to see me and spoil me and play with me and do all sorts of fun things...

First, we went to the mountains for a few days where we went on a hike and saw a waterfall:





(I wish I could describe to you how amazing flowing water is... it's incredible... very awe-inspiring!)

I got to at least touch the water at the lake, but apparently it was too cold to swim in:




I got really messy at dinner one night:


and was very proud of myself:



so Grandma gave me a a bath in the sink when we got home:





On our hike the next day, we saw a mama moose and her babies!



Admittedly, I didn't do much of the work on these hikes - I mostly got to hang out and eat snacks:



 It was still pretty tiring, though, and I often had to stop and take a rest on my snack cup:



Whether walking or riding, we all got to take in the gorgeous scenery:






No comments:

Post a Comment