Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What would they do without me?

I do most of the work around here, I know I've told you that before. Even the hard labor stuff, like home improvement stuff. There's no way Dad could've done the job without me...




Although, I guess they wouldn't need child protector latch things on their cabinets in the first place were I not around, but that's so not the point. 

Had they told me before this project what these latches could do, I never would've agreed to the job. In fact, I got pretty mad about it...


One might even say devastated...


And yet the latches, they remain. 

So I've decided to devise an incredibly cunning plan... a secret plan, that I work on when no one is looking...



It's gonna be good. Just you wait...



1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute...Wasn't there a plant in that pot not too long ago?

    ReplyDelete