Sunday, September 4, 2011

Many, many adventures (part 2)

So believe it or not, adventures happen even here at home. Seriously. There are things here I've never known possible before.

Let's start with my birthday celebrations. Yes, plural. I'm spoiled like that, I guess. If you ask my parents, they were too jet lagged to throw a birthday party on my actual birthday, so we had to have cake multiple times in the same week. Win, win, if you ask me.

My new friend in town, Lucas, helped me bring in my actual birthday with a bang...





actually... more like with a faceful of red icing.

Then my mom's aunt Stacy, uncle Kevin, and cousins Sam, Riley and Annie celebrated with me with MORE cake...






And THEN I had a party at the park with friends and family where we opened presents, played with water balloons, ran around in the fountains and had even MORE cake...






















Yeah... so what if I have icing on my face in every picture?

I love being two.

1 comment:

  1. wish we were with you
    now that you're two
    mommy would bake
    we'd eat more cake
    havin to place
    more icing on face!

    ReplyDelete